Florenceville Gymnastics - Winter Session 2021

January 9 -March 13 (10 Week Session)

Location: 49 McCain St, Florencevillie (Main location) 

Schedule

Saturday 

9:15 – 10:00 Tiny Tumblers

10:30 – 11:30 Flip Kids

12:00 – 1:30 CG 1 – 3

2:00 – 4:00 CG 4+

Sunday's

1:00 – 2:30 CG 1 – 3

3:00 – 3:45 Tiny Tumblers

4:15 – 5:15 Flip Kids

Ages - ages based off 2021 year

Tiny Tumblers - 18 months to 2/3 years old

Flip Kids- Born 2016/2017

All Can Gym Classes- Born 2014 or before. 

Prices for 10 week session:

Tiny Tumblers - $81

Flip Kids & Can Gym 1-2 - $127 (1hr)

Can Gym 1-3 - $155 (1.5hr)

Can-Gym 3&4 - $155 (1.5hr)

Can Gym 5+ - $196 (2hr)

 Annual Insurance & Administration Fee- $40 (Will be in addition to all Fall session class fees) 

**Important please read**

Covid-19 Refund Policy:

If there is a shut down before the Winter session begins, 75% of fees will be refunded and, 25% held as a credit for future session. 

If there is a mid session shut down, 75% pro rate of remaining classes refunded and, 25% held as credit for future session. 

  • w-facebook

rivervalleygymnasticsinfo@gmail.com   /  Florenceville Fitness Connection • 49 McCain Street, Florenceville, NB

© 2021 by River Valley Gymnastics